- boy: sooo how many sweet original lines do i have to think of to tell you before you say "thank you Brandon, you're awesome and I think you're handsome"?
- me: you're almost there
- boy: the smile that you afford the world is priceless, it brings joy to the masses, especially me, because we've shared an intimate moment, the smile echoes a happy nostalgia that brings quintessential comatose to my heart
- me: that was too wordy and thought out
- me: and it seemed insincere
- me: try again
- boy: what? that was really sincere I swear
The images shown were all created “in camera”.
The change in tones, removal of odd blemishes and the addition of some vector was all
minimal post production work, created using PS & AI.
Double Exposure Portraits by Dan Mountford
Feather by Kumi Yamashita